Bruce is a licensed Real Estate Broker and General Contractor. He is a certified National Affordable Housing Management Professional-Executive. He serves on the Board of Advisors of the Assisted Housing Accounts and Audits Insider and is the Housing representative on the Advisory Board of the California State University, Fullerton Gerontology Department.
Brokers License #00637985Learn More about Bruce
Nationally, Gianna conducts and oversees LIHTC file audits and file repair work. She has completed resident file audits and file repairs for numerous management companies, state agencies and tax credit investors throughout the United States.Learn More about Gianna
President and Co-Founder of Solari Enterprises, Inc. oversees all major facets relating to the management of the firms entire portfolio. Mrs. Solari has extensive experience in the oversight of the day-to-day operations to maintain financial, physical and agency compliance on the entire portfolio.
Johrita has more than 30 years experience in property management with a portfolio consisting of approximately 3,500 affordable multifamily housing units in 53 locations, a business park and commercial properties throughout the United States.
Johrita is a certified National Affordable Housing Management Professional-Executive, Specialist in Housing Credit Management, Past President and Founding Member of National Affordable Housing Management Association and Board member of the Affordable Housing Management Association Pacific Southwest and was awarded this Association's highest honor, the Clive Graham Memorial Award for her contributions to the affordable housing industry. She holds an active Real Estate license, serves on Board of Directors of various industry and community associations.
Real Estate License #00932652
Affiliations & Accredidations
- Affordable Housing Management Association Pacific Southwest
- National Affordable Housing Management Association
- National Affordable Housing Professional - Executive Level
- Southern California Association of Non-Profit Housing
- California Housing Consortium
- National Leased Housing
- Real Estate License, State of California
- National Affordable Housing Management Association Anti-Drug Task Force - Originator and past chairperson
- NAHB Registered Apartment Manager(RAM)-Dean
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management
Industry Publications and Boards
- Board of Directors, Affordable Housing Management Association Pacific Southwest - Director Emeritus
- Board of Directors, National Affordable Housing Management Association - Past President, Founding Member
- Board of Directors, California Housing Consortium - Vice Chair Board of Advisors for Assisted Housing Management Insider
- Board of Advisors for Tax Credit Housing Management Insider